Did you know if you consume a breakfast that contains at least 30% protein within 30 minutes of waking your resting metabolic rate for the day will be 20% higher than if you skipped breakfast or just ate cereal?
That means you will burn 20% more fat during your day just because of what you ate for breakfast.
Easy? It sure beats exercising more to get the same effect! It is critical to start your day with the right fuel in your engine. Breakfast should be your largest meal of the day, but if you have to have a quick breakfast, your lunch should be your
The #1 single best breakfast food you can eat for fat loss is EGGS. Period. Hard boiled, slightly fried in coconut oil, scrambled or poached. It doesn’t matter. Eat your organic eggs. Not just the whites. The whole thing.
Here are my Top 5 Breakfasts in order of fat loss power…
- Scrambled Goodness: Scrambled eggs with as many veggies as you can and serve with avocado. Add smoked salmon for more Omega-3′s.
- Grapefruit: Extends the effects of caffeine and has anti-cancer properties. Hard boiled egg on the side.
- Breakfast of Champions: Slightly fried eggs, turkey bacon, black beans, and salsa.
- Green Smoothies: Yogurt, almond milk, frozen berries, protein powder, spinach.
- Seriously On-The-Go Banana Breakfast : Bananas are full of goodness, but high in carbs. Snack on these before noon. Make sure to have a small handful of nuts with any fruit you consume to dull the insulin response. + Protein Shake.
Having a great tasting and nutritious protein powder is essential if you are looking for fast fat loss results or muscle gain. Changing your body shape requires changing comfortable habits and routines for your body. Your work out is the jolt to the system. You then inform your body which path you want it to take via the food you consume.
Sun Warrior Protein is recommended by Nic Irwin Fitness.
Free of gluten, solvents, GMOs, radiation, artificial flavors, artificial preservatives, or artificial colors.